Wednesday, May 14, 2008

FINALLY!!!


After years and years of red tape, TV show parodies, and bad songs (I wish he would have trapped his ass in the closet for real), the R. Kelly trial is finally underway. I can hear the grunts and moans from the deepest parts of every hood worldwide: "Kellz ain't guilty...you can't put him jail...we didn't get to hear Fiesta part 58 yet!!! Why is there such an outcry for this man's innocence? He makes music, that's it, some good, some bad. Can I Believe I Can Fly really wash away a man's sins. He is a child molester, plain and simple. And he videotaped it, nasty bastard. I know he struggles with illiteracy, but come on man Ray Charles could have told you that girl was way too young. When you ask a girl for i.d. and she shows you her B2K fan club card, there might a slight problem. Maybe I could have understood if it was a one time thing, a single lapse in judgement, but no, Chester had to go and hook up a threesome with her and another chick who was of age. What?!!?!?! An old African proverb states "mistakes are not to be repeated," this cat repeated, rewinded, and Tivo'ed his mistakes.




I hate to see a black man go out like that, but guilt is guilt. He exploited the trust and admiration of a young, really young fan, and that is not acceptable or respectable (getting my Jesse Jackson on). He needs to be punished, but we all know no matter what the verdict is this man's freedom will never be at stake, he will cop a plea and drop a lot of loot to assure that. It's a damn shame too, I hear the Cook County Correctional Facility has an excellent phonics program for his illiterate ass. Here are a few treats that are fitting for this upcoming trial.
















No comments: