Monday, July 14, 2008

THREE PEAT?


Not really a three peat since I reopened all my polls for another year, but Meth and Mary are still holding down the lead in both polls. In all fairness I never hit them with real competition...that is until now. They gotta go up against Pac, Big, Pun, Aaliyah, and ODB. Yes, they have to go up against an extra opponent this time. This is the deceased legends edition of this poll. I have a strange feeling about this, just like when that Rampage Jackson fight went to the decision. I think we might have a new champion. Ya'll know the deal, listen and vote to the right. Vote on the old polls too if you want.






2 comments:

L'aurence Durr said...

Wassup with that? It's ridiculous that Mariah Carey and ODB aren't included in this...Come on now, She basically created this type of collaboration, brought it to mainstream and influenced a whole generation of RnB chicks (Mary admittedly included) let's get real.

JP1979 said...

Good point!