Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I'M BACK


Wow, it's been a while. I've been dealing with some shit, my computer was doing some silly shit, and I experienced a loss in my family..."but still I stand." Though I was dealing with all of those trials and tribulations, the real reason why I wasn't writing was because I really wasn't feeling it. I guess because of my competitive nature I need competition to motivate me, and there are very few blogs out there that provide that for me. Not to come off like a cocky prick, but most of the blogs in this genre don't even bother with the commentary anymore. The exclusives have taken over. Don't get me wrong, sohh.com, gowherehiphop.com, hiphopupdate.com, and 2dopeboys.com, all do a good job of providing commentary, thoughts, and opinions, but the majority of you just post songs or talk about how great you are.

If you post a song at least tell your readers what you think of the song, where you would rate it. I think a lot of bloggers are so caught up in the race to post an "exclusive" that they lose focus in the reason they started their blog. Once again I could be wrong, that could be the sole reason they started their blog. That's like the guy that plays Cd's at his family reunion and calls himself a DJ and has never touched vinyl. So hears my challenge to all of you so-called bloggers out there: STEP YOUR GAME UP! Write something. Use your keyboard for more than just typing in a song title. Motivate me. I'm like the Tupac of this blog game, I got like 300 blogs just sitting in storage. It can be only so long that I will have the patience to play down to my competition, soon Imma have to take off and blow past you cats that ain't trying to progress. And on that note here's a little theme music for the message of this blog.

No comments: