Tuesday, June 10, 2008

CLAIM YOUR SET



Ahh...another week, another poll. Meth and Mary had a close race with L.L. and BIIM, each garnering a vote apiece (god I love my fans). Since this is my blog, I make the rules, so Meth and Mary are champions again. This week the poll will center around the same collaboration subject, but this time it is the family collaboration. My definition of "family" is people under the same umbrella, or same team. Everybody has a crew nowadays whether it be the Game's Black Wall Street family, or Lil' Wayne's Young Money team. But outside of their leader do these crews have any prominence? Can anyone name me 5 songs by 5 different people in Black Wall Street? Who else is in Young Jeezy's USDA besides Jeezy? I'm talking about crews doing major things where each member can hold its own on the mic. So this week we are doing the best family cut of all time, remix or not. The crews I have selected are, or have been, crews to be reckoned with: Roc-a-Fella, Ruff Ryders, Wu-Tang Clan, G-Unit, and Terror Squad. Once again, I ranked the songs in the order I believe they are in, and placed a poll to the right for you readers (or in my case "reader"...thanks Mom) to vote on. Voting is done on Monday, so be sure to vote carefully because this means absolutely...NOTHING!










No comments: