Wednesday, June 4, 2008

"YOUR SITE SUCKS!"


Thanks, I love the feedback, but to be honest, I expected that response a lot earlier in my blog career. Let me just put one thing out there, I'm not doing this like every other blogger out there is. I have respect for the culture. I'm not wasting my time trying to be the first blogger to debut a wack ass track on their site. Does anyone really give a shit about a new Maino track or a D12 mixtape? Fuck exclusives, leave that shit to the mixtape dj's. I thought blogging was a way to release a piece of your mind for the whole world to see. That's all I am trying to do, show my perspective on hip hop and to create exploratory discussions to all that care to read. So I guess what I am trying to say is if you want that new Gucci Mane diss towards Danity Kane, there are millions of other sites out there that can get that for you, but I ain't the one homey.

No comments: